Adult Family Homes & Assisted Living

100% Privacy Guaranteed
Play Video

Professional Care Professional Service

When you run an Adult Family Home, you take pride in your professionalism as well as your personal care. First Underwriters understands the balance between the personal and the professional, and the special needs of a business fixated in both worlds. Which is why you need pros that specialize in your area of business insurance.


Property Coverage: At First Underwriters we understand that your home is your business, you need more than personal homeowners coverage to mitigate your risks. We carry only A-rated plans that cover the special needs of homes licensed as health care facilities.


Professional Liability:  Doctors, nurses, physical therapists and all other health professionals carry liability insurance – and the caregivers at residential care facilities should have the same protection.  We work with a number of carriers to get this done so that it is specialized and form fitted for your unique business needs.


Commercial Auto Insurance: If you ever transport residents of your Adult Family Home in personal vehicles, you need commercial coverage to protect you from liability.  And you must be protected!  We’ll make sure that all of your business auto needs are covered.

5 Star Customer Service

- Healthcare Insurance -

request a call

This website uses cookies to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. We do not sell personal data to third parties. For more information on data privacy, please review our Privacy Notice.